Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of analyzing keywords that are being used by leading competitors in the industry of your company. Once this research is complete, it will allow us to code and organize your site with the best possible keywords to show up higher on Google and other search engines. Implementing SEO will enable potential customers to easily find your website as they are searching online.
PPC VS SEO
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising should be viewed as a short term investment while SEO is considered a long term investment. A successful PPC campaign requires funding on a continual basis to show up high on the Search Engine Results Page (SERP). SEO is more labor intensive to begin with, but does not require an ongoing investment. Since SEO takes several months to start seeing results, we often will do a combination of PPC, to start getting immediate sales, along with SEO, for long term organic growth. Once your website has established a natural online presence, we can reduce or eliminate the PPC budget.
What 678PC Can Do For You
Our SEO services include a competitive analysis, keyword research, on-site optimization, off-site optimization, creation of social media platforms, content development, website indexing, blogging, and link building.
Here are the following tactics of on-page SEO :
• Meta Data: Title, Description, and Keywords – Every single page of your website has its own Meta data that is hidden in the code. Google uses this data to display your website properly in the Search Engines.
• Body Text- Having well written body content that is full of keywords and easy to read
• URL Link Structure- Making the URL structure have local and business related keywords
• H1, H2, H3 Tags- The different heading for sections of your content need to have relevant keywords and structure.
• Link & Image Alt Text- Having proper keywords in your Links and Images will also help. Images should also be named with SEO friendly files names.
• Keyword Density- The amount of times your targeted keywords are used on a given page. When calculated, 5-8% of the total words on the page should be variations of your primary keywords.
Local Map SEO
Establishing your company listing on Google Maps, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, and other map based websites is crucial to your local search engine optimization. The Google Places for Business center is now one of the best tools for local businesses to use. Our marketing team can make sure your listings are properly implemented and will bring you the maximum amount of traffic.
Video Search Engine Optimization
Video Search Engine Optimization is the process of editing your title, description, and Meta data of videos on your YouTube channel because Google needs this information to decipher what is happening on the video. This is also important because Google Videos and YouTube videos rank very high with search engines, thus pushing your business videos to the top of the page results.
- Lawrenceville, GA SEO
- Suwanee, GA SEO
- Buford, GA SEO
- Duluth, GA SEO
- Snellville, GA SEO
- Lilburn, GA SEO
- Dacula, GA SEO
- Norcross, GA SEO
- Grayson, GA SEO
- Loganville, GA SEO
Contact us today for a free search engine optimization consultation.