While some screens are very noticeably broken, such as the one in our picture here, others may just seem very dim. All laptop screens have a back-light that keeps your screen beautifully lit for you, but if that bulb burns out, it is almost impossible to see. The best way to determine if your screens back light is broken is to shine a flashlight onto the screen while the laptop is on. If the computer is still displaying information, but it is incredibly dim or very hard to see, your back-light on your laptop screen is dead, which means it’s time for a new screen. Contact 678PC today for a free quote.
As mentioned, many screens are very easily discernible about whether they are broken, and others have a dead back-light. Occasionally screens just won’t display anything. Shining a light on the screen can help show if it has damage, and hooking up an external monitor can help determine if your display is broken on your motherboard. Whatever the case may be, if your screen is no longer displaying a visual, don’t buy a new laptop. Have your broken screen replaced by experts at 678PC to return full functionality to your computer at a fraction of the cost.
- Cracked screen from impact or pressure
- Dimmed display (to the point that you can’t read it)
- Replace the screen (the only fix)
What to do now?
- Call 678PC for a free quote. Contact Us now.
- Lawrenceville, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Suwanee, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Buford, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Duluth, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Snellville, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Lilburn, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Dacula, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Norcross, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Grayson, GA Broken Screen LCD
- Loganville, GA Broken Screen LCD